- Follow Shy Girl Talking on WordPress.com
CATEGORIESaffirmation aging beauty boundaries comfort comfort food comfort zone encouragement family generations gratitude happiness home inner child inner peace inspiration kindness life lessons marriage old age pandemic peace of mind racial justice recipes sharing simple pleasures solace stress travel wonder
- A Year’s Worth of Comforts & Joys October 28, 2022
- Six Passover Stories (plus a prologue) April 14, 2022
- The Gift of Good Days August 30, 2020
- “See their faces. Say their names.” DOWNLOADABLE POSTER July 30, 2020
- See their faces. Say their names. July 11, 2020
- A Protest Song in the Time of Pandemic May 19, 2020
- Still Life With Bleach April 5, 2020
- Small Things Considered March 19, 2020
- Up on the Roof July 28, 2018
- Dear People: World War II Letters From My Dad October 24, 2017
Everyone deserves to be happy – so glad you are today!
Thanks, Marianne! Hope the same to you!
This is absolutely extraordinary. Reading this makes me so, so happy!
Thanks so much, Patty! Your responses always do the same for me! All my best.
I’ve read your beautiful words at least a dozen times, and each time they fill me with feelings of thanks, comfort and joy!
Thanks so much!!
Susie, this was so uplifting to read! I loved it. Mahalo!