- Follow Shy Girl Talking on WordPress.com
CATEGORIESaffirmation aging beauty boundaries comfort comfort food comfort zone encouragement family generations gratitude happiness home inner child inner peace inspiration kindness life lessons marriage old age pandemic peace of mind racial justice recipes sharing simple pleasures solace stress travel wonder
- A Year’s Worth of Comforts & Joys October 28, 2022
- Six Passover Stories (plus a prologue) April 14, 2022
- The Gift of Good Days August 30, 2020
- “See their faces. Say their names.” DOWNLOADABLE POSTER July 30, 2020
- See their faces. Say their names. July 11, 2020
- A Protest Song in the Time of Pandemic May 19, 2020
- Still Life With Bleach April 5, 2020
- Small Things Considered March 19, 2020
- Up on the Roof July 28, 2018
- Dear People: World War II Letters From My Dad October 24, 2017
As always Susie, very thought provoking. Love the art work.
Thanks so much, Barb!
You are an incredible human being. So, so talented. Love you and your Mom!
Thank you, Beth!
What beautiful words. What beautiful pictures. Thank you!
Thanks so much, Patty! Your responses mean so much to me!
Ah Susie…this one blog is the key to joy. We need another night together! I have reports to give….LoveD
Happy Connecting. Sent from my Sprint Samsung Galaxy S® 5
Thank you, Denise! And yes – def! We’re long overdue!
Sigh. Your plants are as contented in their new home as are you. The right light, both physically and spiritually. I’m so happy for you all.
I love that, Kathy. Thanks for the true, beautiful words.
My Christmas cactus is finally blooming and I don’t mind if it’s late. It really helps chase away the March blues (rain, sleet, and other solid stuff falling today in VT!).
Yes! The comforts & joys that small beauties afford us. Grateful always for that.
Lovely. Thank you, Susan.
Thanks so much, Lorna.