- Follow Shy Girl Talking on WordPress.com
CATEGORIESaffirmation aging beauty boundaries comfort comfort food comfort zone encouragement family generations gratitude happiness home inner child inner peace inspiration kindness life lessons marriage old age pandemic peace of mind racial justice recipes sharing simple pleasures solace stress travel wonder
- A Year’s Worth of Comforts & Joys October 28, 2022
- Six Passover Stories (plus a prologue) April 14, 2022
- The Gift of Good Days August 30, 2020
- “See their faces. Say their names.” DOWNLOADABLE POSTER July 30, 2020
- See their faces. Say their names. July 11, 2020
- A Protest Song in the Time of Pandemic May 19, 2020
- Still Life With Bleach April 5, 2020
- Small Things Considered March 19, 2020
- Up on the Roof July 28, 2018
- Dear People: World War II Letters From My Dad October 24, 2017
I love this! Wise, moving, honest — and with a beautifully light touch. Words and art touched my heart.
This is so sweet! Thinking of you and wishing you all the best.
Thanks, Marianne. You, too.
Another wonderful post! I love your blog!!
Thanks so much, Judy!
Beautiful and sort of sad. I felt for you and remembered our 7th grade dance where you danced with George and loved it so much. You are so incredible. I always love your work. Love to you and your family.
Thanks so much, Beth. I can’t believe you remember that dance, too. Where it all started so many years ago…
You’re welcome. We certainly had a good time, even though we were so shy!
Shy girls talking! 😉
Just seeing this one. Amazeballs…dancing has always been my happy place but since both knees were replaced and it didn’t turn out so well, I have not danced in a long time. But today I will put on some Fleetwood Mac and get up on the carpet in my living room and “cut a rug”!