- Follow Shy Girl Talking on WordPress.com
CATEGORIESaffirmation aging beauty boundaries comfort comfort food comfort zone encouragement family generations gratitude happiness home inner child inner peace inspiration kindness life lessons marriage old age pandemic peace of mind racial justice recipes sharing simple pleasures solace stress travel wonder
- A Year’s Worth of Comforts & Joys October 28, 2022
- Six Passover Stories (plus a prologue) April 14, 2022
- The Gift of Good Days August 30, 2020
- “See their faces. Say their names.” DOWNLOADABLE POSTER July 30, 2020
- See their faces. Say their names. July 11, 2020
- A Protest Song in the Time of Pandemic May 19, 2020
- Still Life With Bleach April 5, 2020
- Small Things Considered March 19, 2020
- Up on the Roof July 28, 2018
- Dear People: World War II Letters From My Dad October 24, 2017
Here’s the Thing
This entry was posted in affirmation, comfort food, comfort zone, encouragement, family, gratitude, home, inspiration, old age, solace and tagged #affirmation, #comfortzone, #cooking, #encouragement, #family, #familylove, #generations, #gratitude, #home, #inspiration, #sharing. Bookmark the permalink.
And the memories are still sharp too! (Except for that darn slogan.)
I know it’s in there somewhere…
LOVE this!! Jane
Sent from my iPhone
This is lovely to read, and the images bring the words alive!
Thank you so much, Debbie!
Susie: Great post. Thanks for sharing it with me. Telling a multi-generational story through photos, revealing more and more of the story, is done extremely well.
Thanks so much, Matilda!
Another wonderful posting!
Thank you, Judy! Looking forward to seeing you soon!