- Follow Shy Girl Talking on WordPress.com
CATEGORIESaffirmation aging beauty boundaries comfort comfort food comfort zone encouragement family generations gratitude happiness home inner child inner peace inspiration kindness life lessons marriage old age pandemic peace of mind racial justice recipes sharing simple pleasures solace stress travel wonder
- A Year’s Worth of Comforts & Joys October 28, 2022
- Six Passover Stories (plus a prologue) April 14, 2022
- The Gift of Good Days August 30, 2020
- “See their faces. Say their names.” DOWNLOADABLE POSTER July 30, 2020
- See their faces. Say their names. July 11, 2020
- A Protest Song in the Time of Pandemic May 19, 2020
- Still Life With Bleach April 5, 2020
- Small Things Considered March 19, 2020
- Up on the Roof July 28, 2018
- Dear People: World War II Letters From My Dad October 24, 2017
3 Days Away
This entry was posted in comfort zone, gratitude, inspiration, peace of mind, solace, travel, vacation and tagged #comfortzone, #encouragement, #gratitude, #inspiration, #peaceofmind, #travel, #vacation. Bookmark the permalink.
What a great adventure. Thank you for sharing your story and wonderful photos!
Thanks, Judy! Writing one of these posts is like sending a message in a bottle. It feels great to find it’s washed up on someone’s shore. Thanks so much for letting me know!
You have such a wonderful eye and heart for seeing beyond the surface — thanks for taking us along on those walks. Beautiful!
Thanks so much!
Simple beauty captured creatively the way only you could see it!
Thanks so much, Sherri. You know how this feels. All my best for the new year.