- Follow Shy Girl Talking on WordPress.com
CATEGORIESaffirmation aging beauty boundaries comfort comfort food comfort zone encouragement family generations gratitude happiness home inner child inner peace inspiration kindness life lessons marriage old age pandemic peace of mind racial justice recipes sharing simple pleasures solace stress travel wonder
- A Year’s Worth of Comforts & Joys October 28, 2022
- Six Passover Stories (plus a prologue) April 14, 2022
- The Gift of Good Days August 30, 2020
- “See their faces. Say their names.” DOWNLOADABLE POSTER July 30, 2020
- See their faces. Say their names. July 11, 2020
- A Protest Song in the Time of Pandemic May 19, 2020
- Still Life With Bleach April 5, 2020
- Small Things Considered March 19, 2020
- Up on the Roof July 28, 2018
- Dear People: World War II Letters From My Dad October 24, 2017
Living in the Vast Maybe
This entry was posted in affirmation, comfort, encouragement, inspiration, peace of mind, solace, stress and tagged #affirmation, #encouragement, #inspiration, #peaceofmind, #stress. Bookmark the permalink.
Susie: Thanks for sharing this post. You are right on. The more we try to plan and to know, the more “maybe” it seems to be. Lovely concept.